Thursday, September 12, 2013

Welcome






Today my post will be short and sweet as I prepare for company to arrive tonight.  Above is the beautiful window Alex painted last night to greet our special guests.  I'm hoping to have a couple of moments over tea later to write more.  But just in case that doesn't happen I wanted to hit publish :) As I clean my house I realize and give thanks for how blessed I am to be surrounded by such beauty.  In my yard, in my home and especially through my family and all of their artwork.  I hope to share more of it with you soon.  

All the best,

Christine

ps. Here is a video that I watched this morning as part of my daily inspiration.  I love Sarah's poetry and aspire to be just 1/2 as good is she is one day - it's good to have goals ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment