Sunday, March 2, 2014

Creating Day 2 - c4 Blogathon - Where am I going...

Day 2 -

Hello friends,

I sat down to write today's prompt thinking I would go with Ruth's suggestion of doing it from a journalist perspective and be imaginative and fun.  Well, that's not happening.  I'm sitting here in a little bit of fear - what do I want to create?

So, I'm going to take these questions one at a time and be gentle with myself and answer with my heart.   

 


“Where” is your creative work going? Envision yourself and your work five years or more from now.
  • Who are you and what do you see your work as “being”?

    Who am I?
     
    An adventurer
    A poet
    A holistic counselor
    A trainer/teacher
    A workshop leader
    A retreat facilitator
    A wholehearted mom
    A loving wife
    A true friend
    A social worker
    A peacemaker
    A prayer warrior
    A servant & student to life
    A listener
    A cyclist
    A triathlete
    A daughter
    A sister
    An Interplay leader
    An Artist
     
    In 5 years I would like my work to be a thriving holistic coaching business that incorporates Adoption coaching, Life Coaching, Retreats, Trainings, Interplay and my artwork.  I would like to be in balance with my work and play and be able to continue to live joyously.  I also want to create a steady source of income. 
  •  How is your work “evolving” and “becoming”?

    My artwork is evolving and becoming as I take chances and put myself out there.  As I listen to my inner voice and tap into the energy and am brave enough to create my vision.

     
  • What about your work inspires you? Inspires others?

    My work inspires me because it is fun and rewarding.  Facilitating positive change in people and systems is one of the things that brings me joy.  I hope my artwork (my poetry, writing, photos and mixed media) will inspire others to see the everyday beauty that surrounds us.  I also hope my totem paintings will help inspire and connect people to Mother Earth and our sacred journey.
     
  •  Where are you going and what are you doing after this (five-year) point in the future?

    In 5 years I will have one daughter in college and one a Junior in high school.  I will be close to being an empty nester and having way more time on my hands to create!  Where am I going?  Joe and I talk about getting a beautiful little cabin in the mountains that is off the grid and self - sustaining.  A place where we can continue to create art work and life full and fun lives.   

The very beginning of my Totem mixed media paintings....where will they end up??



Whew - that took much longer that I thought.  Now I'm off to read some yummy blogs.  Where do you see yourself going in the next 5 years?

Wrapping you around with infinite love and wisdom,

Christine



7 comments:

  1. Christine! What an exciting future you have! I already see you being there....Your energy and heart seem merged in serving your desires. I love the rich purple supporting your heron totem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Ruth! I appreciate your support and your love!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your honesty and allowing us to share your vision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Helen - thanks for reading my blog :)

      Delete
  3. Christine, thanks for sharing your heart. I love your idea for a beautiful little self sustaining cabin. May your dreams come true! You deserve it, you are doing wonderful work in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. c4 pre-workout reviews

    ReplyDelete