Monday, March 17, 2014

Creating quite a day

+Hallelujah Truth & +Sheila K Collins  with me in front of the aib tv studio

Dear friends,

Today has been quite a day!  On Thursday evening my dear friend +Sheila K Collins came in town to lead the Interplay Life Practice program here in Atlanta.  We had a delightful weekend (more about this soon) and today we continued to have some fun.  This morning we went to the Alta Senior Living Center in John's Creek where Sheila performed her book:  Warrior Mother.  If you haven't seen the trailer for her amazing book and story check it out....





I had a terrific time being one of the 3 Atlanta interplayers who helped Sheila perform her book in this lovely setting.  

When we finished we zoomed into town through a rain storm and traffic jam to meet up with another friend, Audrey who invited Sheila to come and be filmed for an upcoming cable show on grief and loss.

It ended up that after they filmed the panel we backed up Sheila as she told a story and we did a gesture choir (one of the Interplay forms) behind her.  

Ta-da!  My big cable t.v. debut - lol.  I'll let ya'll know (maybe) when it airs.

It's been a full and rewarding 4 days.  I have so much more I want to share but it's time for bed and some much needed sleep.

Wrapping you around with infinite love and wisdom,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment