Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day #5 DCP Summer Creative Challenge

Dear friends,


Today I woke up in a foul mood!  I think it was the lack of sleep created by a restless kid, restless animals and going to sleep too late due to finishing a good book.  That and I didn't get diddly done yesterday on packing and I was feeling stuck!

So when I started my DCP it was no wonder that I was attracted to a pic of "Medusa." 

I tried to upload her 3 times different ways and she keeps popping in sideways - lol - kinda how I've been feeling lately.
 

The happy Medusa finished :)

I went to Zumba with Joe and about 1/2 way through the class my bad mood lifted and I was so thankful!

I dropped some friends off at the river for a Kayak float and got a call from another dear friend who wanted to come over and help me pack!  Hallelujah!!

 


   
We're making some progress!





Yesterday another dear friend took me to lunch for my Bday and we wandered around the shopping center afterwards we had a great time and I was dreaming of new fun things for my new house....

I'm thinking this rug will look great in my new master bath!

Making progress and feeling good as I wrap up the day.
 
I found some old photos today as I was packing and I wanted to share one...
 
Me at 2 and Katie my baby sister :)
Wrapping you around with infinite love and creativity,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment