Saturday, August 9, 2014

Creating a good day.

Dear friends,

Today has been a good day.

I love good days.  Sometimes they have incremental steps and sometimes they have leaps.  Today had both.
My friend Ruth and I - photo by Jennifer Denning

Terrific Play group - photo by +Hallelujah Truth 

This morning I had the opportunity to co-lead a 90 min Second Saturday Interplay with my friend +Hallelujah Truth.

We had a great time!  Played with some new and repeat friends :)

Atlanta Interplay meets every Second Saturday in the Mask Center in Little Five Points from 10-11:30am.

Ruth wrote a great blog about what we did today if you want to check it out here:  Second Saturday.

Here's one with +Hallelujah Truth - photo by Ann Connor

Afterwards Ruth and I took our honeys out to lunch to celebrate two momentous occasions - A year ago I met Ruth and Tony at the 2nd Sat. Interplay and exactly a year later she and I are in the Leader in Training program and co-leading a play group together.  (Usually our friend, +Jennifer Denning, leads second Sat. but she was unable to this month and asked us too - squeeeee!)

Celebrating success!

 On the way home Joe and I stopped at the Dekalb Farmer's Market.  LOVE that place but please remind me not to go on a Sat. afternoon (after it rained on Friday).  The place was packed!!!  We succeeded in buying tons of veggies and fruits for the week and headed home to hang out with the girls.

After a much needed catnap (to recover from senses overload at the market) I did a quick tidy on the house as Sammie prepped for a friend coming over.

Alex, 16, made a yummy yellow chicken curry dish for dinner that was delicious and we all enjoyed!

A storm rolled in this evening and we ended up out on the front porch watching the lightening, listening to the thunder and rain.  A delightfully relaxing ending to a full and fun day.  The teenager even came out a joined us for a bit - heaven to a mommy's heart.

Wrapping you around with infinite love and peace,

Christine



Candlelight on the porch :)    




No comments:

Post a Comment