Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Creating a blog about Apple Carts

Dear Friends,

 

I was "Interplaying" with my friend +Hallelujah Truth  this morning and processing the feelings I've been going through the last couple of weeks and an image of an upset apple cart came to mind.  It was  a perfect metaphor.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgLxa9UzkbjpyfBy2i35EiVVlklGYZhKtyqt-t2to0orZxSHsgKRKUkheok6YrEAy_ASowlph6b9XEM499UmS_PX78y9BxbJQueSAyryVVcIJqlkpm51uFH-imlbUmr9CYY_Hppj0AnoqJ9/s1600/apple+cart.jpg

I think I'm finally getting around to processing the big move this summer and all the stuff (literal and figuratively) that it entailed.  With the start of school (one public and one homeschooled) schedules have shifted and in lots of ways upset my apple cart.  I've been off my regular routine so I'm a little out of sorts.

Today I am giving gratitude for the "apples" and the beautiful journey that we as humans experience.  

I'm also giving gratitude that I know how to put the apples back in the cart and get on my merry way if I so choose too :)

In honor of insight and playing with life I cut up an apple and added it to the yummy salad I made for lunch!

Wrapping you around with infinite love and strength,

Christine


2 comments: