Monday, September 22, 2014

Creating a creative Monday

Dear friends,

Today has been a fun and productive day!

Flowers from Earthsprings

It started out with my weekly Manifesting Monday's group.  We meet at a local coffee shop for an hour to talk about what we are creating for the week and how we did last week! 

The Owl mascot - at my Sat. Class
Since I just got back from a weekend work trip this was especially good for me today to get me centered and on track for the week.

The weather was gorgeous here in Atlanta today - it was the kind of Autumn day that begs you to stay outside all day to work/play.

I didn't have all day but I did get in at least 30 min on the front porch soaking in the weather and writing a couple of haiku poems for the Daily Creative Practice's Free fall creativity challenge #9.





REFUELING
The tank is empty
Taking a deep breath moment
Before speeding off.


Beautiful Flowers in Ellen's yard!









The Perfect Day
Sunshine and Wind-chimes
Paying tribute Autumn days
Breath in sacred peace.










This afternoon was spent at my friend +Ellen's garagio (pottery studio in her garage).

I created five hand formed pottery bowls to add to the growing collection for the upcoming EmptyBowlsNorcross
event - it is a grassroots event to help feed the hungry in the community. The first annual event will take place on October 18, 2014.

Today's bowls in process

Add in kid chauffeuring, catching up with a couple of friends, some coaching, prepping for a meeting tomorrow and it added up to a great day! 

What made your Monday great?








Wrapping you around with infinite love and wisdom,

Christine 

 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an absolutely wonderful day you had! Mine was great because I was home and I got a lot of things done that I really wanted to accomplish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays are when I get organized for the upcoming week, take a look at what's coming up, and pay the bills. It's always a day when I feel like I can accomplish anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah for productive days that make us feel terrific!

      Delete
  3. I love the bowls. It's a lovely way to feed the community in more than one way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a pretty cool project!! I'm excited to be a part of it :)

      Delete