Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Yay for Sisters!

Dear friends,  

Tonight I'm celebrating the arrival of my sister, Katie!  I have one sibling, Katie, who is 16 months younger than me.  
 
 
Christine and Katie as little bits


Cheesing it up for the cameras
   
A couple of days ago she decided to make a quick trip to GA.  She knew her nieces were sad about not being with family over Thanksgiving and she hadn't had a chance to come see our new home.  So today she made it!  Celebrating relationships that last a lifetime :)   We had a great dinner and conversation. Now the crew is snuggled up watching Frozen a movie also about sisters. 



2013 family photos



We have already had some great laughs and we are looking forward to more over the next couple of days!  

When we were little we were best friends and sometimes worst enemies.  I'm lucky that as adults we have a strong friendship.  I'm hoping my girls are lucky enough to have the same as they grow.
 

Sisters :)
Who are your favorite relatives to hang out with?

Wrapping you around with infinite love and warm fuzzies,

Christine

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of beautiful women and girls. We have 16 in common with our sister, but mine is 16 years, instead of months. I'm older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine love it love it love it that you got a surprise visit from your sister! I agree with Sabra--great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise! How fun to see a picture of you as kids and then as adults with your daughters - love it! Have a fabulous visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so get the point of being best friends and worst enemies when you were little. It was exactly the same with my sister and me. How wonderful that your sister surprised you with a visit. She is a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What joyous photos of all of you!!!! How wonderful that you are able to spend time together.

    ReplyDelete