Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Creating Reberb14 Day 17: Don't be an a**hole

Reverb14 Day 17: don’t be an a**hole



Apologies for the slightly controversial subject line! I stole it with love (and kind permission) from my friend Summer Pierre’s absolutely brilliant comic of the same title.  

I love the way she realises how hard she has been on her ideas, and how little room she has given them to play, make mistakes and evolve.

How can you stop being an a**hole, get out of your own way and make room for more of your magic to happen in 2015?



Dear friends,

 How can I get out of my own way and make room for more of my magic to happen in 2015?

I can go back to basics and do the things that I know work!
 
I can eat the things and way my body loves and quit self-sabotaging my energy levels by eating things that disagree with my body.

I can do my morning and evening routines that help my life and family to function better.  I can get back to working out daily - period.  I can believe that I am enough and it is time to get out there and do the work that I am called to do.

 
 Wrapping you around with infinite love and wisdom,


Christine


P.s.


Here is a "Georgia Peach" ornament that we bought when we moved our family here almost 8 years ago from Texas.



2 comments:

  1. And you can also know that when you "fail" on any of these counts (as we all must do because we are splendidly imperfect because we are human) that you are worthy of love and compassion. And that you can always try again when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete