Monday, December 1, 2014

What I can say with certainty...


Dear friends,

Today I'm starting the Reverb blogging challenge that I participated in last year!

Each day I'll be responding to a prompt and adding a little
bit extra I'm sure ;)

So here goes with the 1st prompt:


Today, I invite you to take a quiet moment to consider:
what can you say right now with certainty?



Ha! The first thing that comes to mind when I read this
is that I can say with certainty:



1. My body does not like Nightshades (a category of food
that includes eggplant, peppers, tomatoes) and after a two
day food hangover I need to get back to what I know works
for me :) The Paleo Approach.



2. I know for sure that my Daily Creative Practice enriches
my life in so many ways and creating art is a necessity in my
life!


I KNOW I love flowers & photography!



3. I KNOW I owe my mother more apologies and Thank
yous! Being in the midst of raising a 12 and about to turn 17
year old daughter assures me this is true :)



4. InterPlay is grace making for me :) I love the forms, the
people and the process.  



(this is a video from Atlanta Interplay's first SoulPrint Players performance on gratitude)



5. I can say with certainty that when I exercise on a
consistent basis I am a better human being. I need to put
another race/event on my calendar for 2015 because I also
know that this keeps me going.



6. I know that as much as I resist routines I function so
much better with them and I am grateful for Flylady!



7. I am one lucky girl! I have an incredible support system
of family and friends that are loving and kind and I am grateful for the amazing life I lead - this I know for sure!




Joe & I at the top of Stone Mountain 




8.  If it's not Love it's fear and I want to function from a place of Love.

9.  I can and do make a difference with kindness.

10.  I love the writing of lists - this I know for sure!


What can you say right now with certainty?



Wrapping you around with infinite love and wisdom,

Christine

P.S. Last night we put up our Christmas Decorations and
I want to share some of our treasured ornaments/decorations and their "stories" :


This is a hand crochet Santa I inherited from my maternal Grandma (she died when I was 14).  I had to redo his beard a couple of years ago but every year I look forward to hanging him up and thinking about all the wonderful Christmas afternoons we had at my grandma and grandpa's house when I was a child.

15 comments:

  1. How fun to find you're playing in Reverb Christine. And I love your story about your Santa - that's really precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah! I enjoyed doing Reverb13 always had fun with the prompts :)

      Delete
  2. My body doesn't like nightshades either, Christine. You are a blessed lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine I'm so glad you are doing REVERB! How awesome and this year, I will be following your energy! Now, I need to work on what I know with certainty! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely love your response to day 1 of reverb. so amazing and inspiring.
    life is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine! Squeeee....(your expression I now use--thank you)! I'm so excited about reflecting over the past year with you! So much we have spent together. I agree with so much of what you listed in you certainty list! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list, Christine! And I am so happy to see you again.
    Happy Reverb! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're doing Reverb, too! Great! I think we all realise just how much we've put our mothers through only when we become parents ourselves. I've still got the teenage years to look forward to, but I'm already realising I owe my mum lots more thank yous and apologies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth Tat - Our children really show us our stuff ;)

      Delete
  8. I really enjoy these. Between you and Ruth, you have me thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Janice - I look forward to reading your response :)

      Delete